Achieve in 2023 – what is on your list?
It is the end of the year and we are all gearing up for Christmas, the New Year and summer holidays here in Australia.
It feels like the year has gone by very quickly in some respects and dragged in others!
While it is a very busy time, it is also a time to reflect back on the year.
We use questions like these below to assess:
What we did achieve in 2022
What we missed and why
What we want to put as goals for 2023
- Did your business grow this year?
- Were you profitable this year?
- Were you using leverage effectively this year? If yes, how so?
- Was the amount of time that you spent in your business what you wanted? Yes or No? More or less?
- Did you enjoy being a business owner in 2022?
- What were highlights for you/your team?
- What were lowlights for you/your team?
- What was the biggest time suck for you this year? Can you change that in 2023?
- What do you want to achieve in business in 2023?
- What are your sales goals?
- Profitability targets?
- People goals?
- Personal satisfaction being a business owner goals?
- What would you achieve in your business in 2023 if fear wasn’t a factor?
- Did you have enough fun this year?
- Did you laugh enough this year?
- Did you get to spend (in your honest opinion) enough time, REAL time, with your loved ones this year?
- If you have a year like 2022, in 2023, will you end the year happy?
- What are the first memories from the year that pop into your head as standouts for 2022?
- What pops into your head as memories that aren’t great?
- Can you change those circumstances in 2023, so you don’t have a repeat of them? If yes, how?
- What do you want to achieve personally in 2023? What will make you look back at the end of 2023 and go “yeah, that was awesome!”
- What would you achieve in 2023 if fear wasn’t a factor?
- Who are the people that you want to spend real time with in 2023?
There are usual goals in here about achievement.
But personally, for us, the goals about happiness, time with loved ones and looking back on the year with a feeling of it being a good year are far more important.
Hopefully this list has inspired you to assess your year using these measurements and you see that you really did have a good year!
If there are some areas that you would like help with, like having more time with family, and using more leverage in your business and your home life, then schedule a call with us.
We love this stuff and we can chat with you about how you can achieve in 2023. Click here to book and Merry Christmas! 🙂
- What do you want to achieve in 2023? - 12 December 2022
- 31 Days of Fun! – A Family Christmas Spirit Calendar - 30 November 2022
- How To Not Lose Yourself When You Become A Parent Boss - 15 November 2022